Shred and e-Cycle Event
As the world goes increasingly digital, it can be easy to forget that paper documents can still be a major source of identity theft. Rather than risk your information being stolen, either from your home or trash, shred sensitive documents at our free shredding event.
Find a location near you and make plans to get there early: We shred until the trucks are full. Also onsite are services accepting select electronics to be responsibly recycled; our Tukwila location will accept bike donations on behalf of Bike Works.
- Saturday, October 17, 2020
- 9 am – 1 pm
- Everett Memorial Stadium (Aquasox baseball parking lot on 39th street past the coffee stand)
3900 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
- BECU Federal Way Pavilions Neighborhood Financial Center
(Note: this is not the Crossings location)
31411 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003
- BECU Tukwila Financial Center
12770 Gateway Drive, Tukwila, WA 98168
- Spokane Arena (Enter at the eastern parking lot at 599 W. Gardner Ave off Howard St. just north of the Spokane Civic Center)
COVID Safety Precautions
We ask that you remain in your vehicle. If you must exit your vehicle we ask that you wear a face mask.
- Shred up to three grocery bags or two banker boxes
- e-Cycle TVs, CPUs, monitors, laptops and cell phones*
- Shred until the trucks are full
- Bring non-perishable goods to donate to local food banks and help us do some good.
BECU employees are onsite during the event to help members shred and e-Cycle. Documents are destroyed by Shred-it, a professional document destruction service with a mobile shredding unit. For additional details regarding the electronic recycling service, visit E-waste.
*There may be a small fee to recycle other items.
*Shredding available until trucks are full. eCycle accepts TVs, CPUs, computer monitors, laptops, and cell phones (there may be a small fee to recycle and other items).