Another Member Advantage: Refunded ATM Fees
You’ve come to expect fewer fees from your credit union. At BECU, we refund ATM withdrawal fees of up to $3 a month for Member Advantage account holders.
When you need cash, you want ATMs that are surcharge-free and within your network. That's why BECU and its CO-OP partners offer 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. When it comes to out-of-network fees, Member Advantage account holders are covered for up to $3 per month*.
- Up to $3 reimbursement for out-of-network ATM withdrawal fees.
- For BECU Member Advantage account holders only.
- Cash must be withdrawn from your Member Advantage Checking, Savings, or Money Market account.
- Out-of-network fees charged to non-Member Advantage accounts will not be reimbursed.
- Important note: If you share your account with another person (joint account holder), your maximum fee reimbursement will still be $3.
How to Get Your Refund
- Refund will be made into the Member Advantage account of withdrawal.
- It will happen automatically; no additional action is required on your part.
- Refunds are processed daily but may take up to three days due to cut-off and posting times.
*Member Advantage eligibility and benefits subject to change. Refund will be made into the Member Advantage account of withdrawal. Account must be open and still considered Member Advantage at time of refund. Refunds processed daily and may take up to three days due to cut-off and post.