Personal Loan Rates as Low as
APR Effective 11/17/2022*
Borrow up to $30,000 to consolidate high-interest rate balances into one low monthly payment. Funds are deposited directly into your BECU account for quick, easy access.
Consolidate high interest rate balances into one low monthly payment.
When the unexpected happens, the last thing you need is to worry about money. Get access to the funds you need.
Whether you're moving or facing medical expenses, a personal loan can fund what matters.
Looking to tie the knot or travel to a new destination? A personal loan can help make your dreams a reality.
Features and Benefits
- Rates are fixed, so your payment doesn't change.
- Interest rates as low as 7.99% APR.
- Up to $30,000 in one lump sum.
- Flexible repayment terms.
- Loan terms up to 6 years (72 months).
- Easy application process.
- No origination fees.
Play With Numbers
Use debt consolidation and interest rate calculators below to explore your options.
Loan Reprice Program
Members who make timely payments and maintain a good credit score may become eligible for an even lower rate on their BECU personal loan. Learn about Loan Reprice program
Protect Your Loan
The Loan payment protection program (LPP) provides financial assistance during times of hardship. LPP is an optional benefit offered through BECU.
- Provides minimum monthly [auto, boat, RV, etc.] payments in case of involuntary job loss, disability or loss of life
- Monthly program cost is based on loan balance and package options
- To apply, call us at 800-233-2328 and ask about getting LPP added to your loan
*Financing is subject to BECU membership, credit approval, and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. Rates are based on an evaluation of credit history and other factors specific to your loan (such as loan term, age of collateral, loan-to-value, loan amount) and may be higher than the lowest rates advertised. Your final APR may differ from your loan interest rate due to additional fees that may apply. Actual APR will be based on applicant creditworthiness, loan amount, and loan term and may be higher than the lowest rate advertised above. Loan program offered including rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.