BECU Mobile App
Go Mobile With Your Banking
Mobile banking gives you convenient, on-the-go options for managing your bank accounts using an Android™ or Apple device. With our app, your phone becomes a versatile banking branch on-the-go.
Manage your finances in the palm of your hand: BECU's newly designed app brings budgeting right to your phone. View not only your BECU accounts but also your uploaded credit cards, bank accounts and loans held elsewhere. Get alerts for low balances, big purchases, deposits and more.
Features & Benefits
- Track budgets and spending based on your income, debt and transaction history
- Single-tap access to account and transaction details
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks using manual or auto capture.
- Pay your bills
- Locate the nearest BECU, ATM or partner credit union
- iOS Touch ID and Face ID
- Schedule Appointments
- Search through transactions
You spoke. We listened! The updates directly respond to user feedback. We're happy to report that our app is now awesome – as evaluated by you.
- Card Manager: Change your PIN, pause your debit card, and set travel notifications
- Retrieve User ID: If you're having trouble logging in you can use the mobile app to retrieve your User ID
- Password Reset: Now you can reset your password on the go through the BECU mobile app
- Zelle®: Available in the BECU mobile app1
- BECU Messenger: Send us a message from your mobile or tablet device (response time varies).
- Fingerprint authentication for Android 6.0 and newer
Learn about BECU's Mobile and Online Banking system requirements.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1Both parties must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®. To receive money, the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number must be enrolled with Zelle®. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®. If the recipient never completes the enrollment, then your payment will not be completed and will be returned to you. Business accounts are not eligible to use Zelle®. If the transactions are initiated from a savings account, excessive transaction fees could apply. NSF fees and Stop Payment Fees may apply. Limitations may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
2BECU mobile app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and newer and Android 4.4 and newer. Airtime, roaming, data usage and minutes of use may be billed by your mobile provider.