Careers at BECU
Build a career. Build a future.Search and Apply
We encourage our employees to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Roll up your sleeves, make a meaningful impact and find purpose at BECU.
We're proud to offer exceptional benefits and a culture that supports work-life balance.
- Mission – We're a leader among credit unions. That means you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn, grow, build your expertise and share your talent and skills
- Benefits – Flexible, hybrid and remote work schedules and opportunities available, 401(k) match and pension, paid parental leave and more.
- Values– Work for a values-driven credit union that inspires you to perform in a supportive environment.
- Culture – Be bold. Be different. Bring your unique skills and talent to a credit union committed to equity and inclusion.
Let's get to know you and your career interests.
- Tell us about your skills and interests.
- Upload your resume.
- We will be on the lookout for a matching role or opportunity.
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Application Accommodations: Should you require accommodations required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (the “ADA”) in the application or employment process, please contact BECU Human Resources at 206-439-5729 and select option #1.